This Friday from 6-10PM at Heritage Square park (where the homeless used to sleep on benches next to bronze alligators before the city took the benches out). Tickets are $25 in advance and $30 at the gate. You can get advance tickets at:
- Orlando Brewing (Orlando)
- Crooked Bayou (Downtown)
- Big C Liquors (University Blvd.)
- Pettyâ€™s Specialty Foods (HWY 434)
- Rogetâ€™s Fine Wine & Beer (Oviedo)
- Inland Ocean Surf Shop (WP Village)
- Friendly Confines (Waterford Lakes & WP)
- Hurricane Grill and Wings (South Kirkman)
You can get more details at WHTQs site.
I found out last night that Crooked Bayou (not sure about the others) is only accepting cash so be prepared. Based on what I’ve seen at this and other local beer fests, getting your tix in advance is a good idea and keeps you from standing in line twice.
I’ll be there sporting a Hail the Ale! t-shirt and taking lots of pictures.