I've been busy, so I'm posting this halfway through American Craft Beer Week, so you only get a list of five instead of ten. Apologies to those w/out ADD.
- Go have a craft beer. Even better, have a different one each day of the week.
- Take a brewery tour. Buy some beer, a t-shirt, pint glass, or whatever else tickles your fancy.
- Buy someone a craft beer at your favorite pub, bar, restaurant, etc.
- Take someone who hasn't been to a brewpub or brewery.
- Have fun. Drink a beer. (shamelessly stolen from The New Complete Joy of Homebrewing)