You can view the full schedule of events at the NYC Brewers Guild site. Some of my choices:
- Saturday 2/22 – Urban Oyster’s NYC brewery tour – starts at Paulaner Brau Haus: Tour 4 NYC breweries for beer, knowledge, food and fun. Tickets.
- Monday, 2/24 7pm – Bacon Nation Beer Dinner with Peter Kaminsky & Wandering Star Brewing – Jimmy’s No. 43: Because, bacon. A five-course beer dinner with bacon. Special guests include Chris Post and Alex Hall of Wandering Star, and featured beers also from Rockaway and Rushing Duck. Tickets.
- Tuesday, 2/25 8pm – Cuzday – 508 Gastrobrewery: Because 508 is great and Chris Cuzme is a nice guy (and great brewer) head to 508 for a special Cuzday with a series of collaborative beers on all six taps between brewer Chris Cuzme and local homebrewers. The six beers were brewed with Brooklyn Homebrew, Bitter & Esters, Pour Standards, The NYC Homebrewers Guild, The Brooklyn Brewsers and Brooklyn Brewshop. Cuzme performs on saxophone from 8 pm – 10 pm. Pay as you go.
- Wednesday, 2/26 6:30pm – 8 pm – Books on Tap: The Craft of Writing about Craft Beer – The Strand: You’ve always wanted to drink beer in The Strand and this is your chance. Oh, also, you’ll get to hear about writing about craft beer from NYC’s best craft beer authors including Jeremy Cowan (proprietor of Shmaltz), Josh Bernstein (The Complete Beer Course and proprietor of many great Homebrew Tours), and John Hall (The American Craft Beer Cookbook). No tickets required, but space is likely limited.
- Sunday, 3/3 12pm – 3pm – Closing Beer Brunch – Houston Hall: If you want to see a bunch of hungover brewers and beer fans in a huge beer hall that used to be an automotive garage, then this is for you. No tickets required from what I could tell.